The Scottish brewer said the inaugural Collabfest was a massive success last year and promised it will be even better this time around.
Its staff worked with the breweries on every aspect of the process, from selecting ingredients to bottling and naming the signature brew.
Collaborating breweries include Five Point’s in Shoreditch, Brodie’s in Clapham, Pressure Drop in Camden, Tickety Brew in Manchester and Tyne Bank in Newcastle.
Brewdog cofounder James Watt said: “Never before have so many collaboration beers been unveiled by one brewery at one time anywhere in the world.
“This mammoth beer feast is unifying the awesome breweries that are redefining the UK beer scene. From British brewing powerhouses to young mavericks bursting onto the scene, CollabFest will showcase the ingenuity and creativity of the greatest brewers this country has to offer.
“Collaboration is the cornerstone of the craft beer industry and this project is the perfect way to celebrate how far the UK beer scene has come. With exciting new craft breweries launching every week, CollabFest is a testament to how craft beer fever has swept the nation, and the growing demand from the Great British public for better beer.”
The full list of collaboration breweries:
- ·BrewDog Aberdeen & Cromarty Brewing Co
- ·BrewDog Birmingham & Quantum
- ·BrewDog Bristol & Wild Beer Co
- ·BrewDog Camden & Pressure Drop
- ·BrewDog Cardiff & Celt Experience
- ·BrewDog Clapham Junction & Brodie’s
- ·BrewDog Dundee & Alechemy
- ·BrewDog Edinburgh & Tempest Brewing Co
- ·BrewDog Glasgow & Fyne Ales
- ·BrewDog Leeds & Ilkley Brewery
- ·BrewDog Manchester & Tickety Brew
- ·BrewDog Newcastle & Tyne Bank
- ·BrewDog Nottingham & Buxton Brewery
- ·BrewDog Sheffield & Red Willow
- ·BrewDog Shepherd’s Bush & Lovibonds
- ·BrewDog Shoreditch & Five Points