2. A 24-hour TV channel devoted to selling wine has recently been launched in the UK - what's its name?
3. When does this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair take place?
4. Wells & Young's has named its two new Bombardier ales after lines from the hymn Jerusalem - what are they called?
5. WKD has teamed up with which lad's magazine to target young male footie fans?
6. Five wine buyers have turned TV stars in which supermarket's latest ad campaign?
7. What's the name of Grolsch's new wheat beer?
8. When is St George's Day?
9. In his recent budget Gordon Brown raised duty by how much on sparkling wine?
10. How many pounds of grapes make a single bottle of wine -
a) 2 to 2.5 b) 6 to 6.5